Vice President, Program Management
Scott Harmon, MBA, PMP
Scott Harmon leads our Program Management discipline and brings over 20 years of experience in strategic and operational management consulting, IT strategic planning, organizational change management, financial management, and Information Technology (IT) implementation in the corporate, nonprofit, and government sectors. As a Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certified program manager, Scott combines strategic thinking with disciplined approaches to help his clients achieve their goals, ensuring that day-to-day activities align with and support the organizational mission/vision.
He has provided leadership for multiple programs leading cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to work through information analysis, process engineering, IT integration, and solution challenges. He has led engagements for clients and agencies including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and the Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI).
- Master of Business Administration, Finance and Strategy, George Washington University
- Master of Arts, International Trade and Investment Policy, George Washington University
- Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 Foundation
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Senior Manager, Arc Aspicio
- Senior Consultant, FMP Consulting
- Director, Business Operations, Truist, Inc.