Marketing Operations Lead
Quinn brings over 15 years of experience in communications, marketing, and community engagement. In her current role at Kaptivate, she provides social media for CitizenScience.gov and supports federal community engagement, customer support and Challenge.Gov management activities for GSA TTS’ Open Innovation Program. In addition, Quinn leads communications and content development for Kaptivate’s work with the U.S. Department of Education’s Career Z Challenge focusing on work-based learning.
Quinn also supports creative projects like producing graphic design deliverables, such as short videos (and editing), social media assets, and presentations.
Quinn is an experienced painter.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Sculpture, Ball State University
- Certificate in Nonprofit Administration & National Service Management, Evans School of Public Affairs, University of Washington
- Kaptivate LLC, Contractor for U.S. Office of Personnel Management Combined Federal Campaign
- Impact Director, City Year New Hampshire
- Director of Resource Development, United Way of the Greater Seacoast