Chief Data Officer
Andrès Baquero, MBA, SCA
Andrès is a highly effective technical leader with an unusual blend of client relationship management, tech savvy approach and business acumen. Andres has over 20 years of experience in information systems technology, including information architecture design, implementation of applications for web and mobile platforms, automation, analytics, and big data solutions. He has led enterprise and SAAS (software as a service) applications implementations for organizations in the public, multilateral and philanthropy sectors. He has supported large clients by delivering advanced analytics solutions on Microsoft and Salesforce technologies.
He is frequently sought out for his expertise and guidance in the delivery and adoption of large-scale and innovative software solutions across organizations and governments worldwide, using the most current and cutting-edge technologies. His expertise includes translating business needs and strategy into IT solutions, IT strategy, custom software applications design and delivery, cloud technologies (Salesforce and MS Dynamics), CRM, analytics, business intelligence, strategic planning, business processes automation, client management, consulting, vendor partner management, VBA and automation. He is a Certified Salesforce Administrator with eight years of experience across different Salesforce products. Andres is motivated to help clients solve complex problems and be more efficient through technology to better achieve their goals.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), Concentration in Information Systems Management, Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Los Andes University (Universidad de los Andes)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Chief Executive Officer, Quantica Technologies
- Business Solutions Officer, World Bank
- Operations Analyst, International Finance Corporation (IFC)