Sebastian Murcia, MS
Sebastian is an accomplished Industrial and Organizational Psychologist with specific expertise in organizational development, data-driven solutions, and management consulting. His prior roles at Deloitte and Vee Ventures involved refining competencies, creating career pathways, and enhancing development across various job families.
He excels in stakeholder engagement; data analysis; and strategic thinking; driving improvements in mobility; diversity, equity, and inclusion initiaitives; and employee engagement. He has also managed successful internship programs, tailored development plans, and implemented effective performance appraisal systems.
He is also a recognized expert in job analysis and competency modeling, working with Fortune 500 companies and clients like Hilton Grand Vacations, the National Police Foundation, and the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission delivering impactful solutions, particularly during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Sebastian enjoys painting, techno and house music and won’t turn the volume down on salsa, rap/hip hop and classical music. As a Floridian, it’s not surprise that he kite boards, surfs, and enjoys hiking…around alligators.
- Master of Science, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, University of Central Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, North Carolina State University
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology, North Carolina State University
- Management Consultant, Deloitte
- People Scientist, Vee Ventures
- Organizational Development Consultant, Hilton Grand Vacations
- Team Leader, UCF Performance Solutions